ExoGP is the first official Metaverse-Native Sport and serves as the planetary pastime for Atmos residents. Pilots race each other through courses or stadiums, endeavoring to be among the first racers to cross the finish line. Different courses emphasize different attributes and skills, with straighter courses favoring higher top speeds and winding courses emphasizing mobility and acceleration.
Multiplayer is one of the core modes of Atmos and offers several playable PVP matchmaking playlists under the ExoGP umbrella. More to come within Multiplayer as the Metaverse-Native Sports portfolio expands.
- Quickplay: Racing mode that does not include entry fees and not bound by competitive stakes. Quickplay unlocks Ranke after a certain quantity of matches have been played.
- Ranked: Competitive racing mode that in which results effect a seasonal competitive standing. Race for recognition and potential rewards at the end of the season. Initially locked to new players
- Custom Games: Non-public lobbies where a player can set up their own races and compete against friends in a closed, private match with customizable rules. These do not contribute to MMR progression, experience and rewards.
- Special Events: Races with modifiers that tweak the general formatting or offer additional rewards for participation or winning
- The Academy: Tutorials teaching the different mechanics of flying an Exo in a race environment. A controlled environment to practice and train.
Certain race modes may require an entry fee from each pilot. These pooled funds comprise the race's pot which the players compete to win. Various leagues and special events may have additional prizes for the top racers, including gear, unique badges, and OREs.
Watch your favorite teams and players compete against one another, defeat bitter rivals, and celebrate victories. Viewing sports on Atmos is as immersive an experience as the competition itself with multiple camera views, procedural editing, commentators, in-game viewing opportunities, and ways to support your favorite teams or players.